The Startup Contest is back! (Deadline extended to April.27)
The Israel Mobile Summit startup contest is back! We are glad to give opportunity to 20 lucky startups to exhibit for FREE in the biggest event of the mobile ecosystem in Israel!
Finalists will get their own free mini-booth, and will also get to pitch to our expert jury panel - not to mention the great press coverage - See our startups interviewing for primetime news at Channel 2, Channel 10 and Channel 1
Startups who participated in the arena in previous years include (Funds raised to date in parenthesis):
Gett ($513M), iOnRoad (Acquired $20M), Glide ($36.5M), Medisafe ($21.5M) JoyTunes ($7M), PayKey ($6.4M), Breezometer ($4.8M), LogDog ($3.5M), Engie ($3.5M), Abbi (Acquired) and many more!
1. Your startup must be mobile-related: i.e. a mobile app/game, platform, SDK, solutions for monetization, analytics, app dev/testing, security, discovery etc. (NOTE - it can but does not have to be related to monetization!)
2. This must be your main and only business - i.e. we won't accept service companies that also have a product.
3. An ad-network will not be considered as a startup! (Even if currently it is a small one)
4. The startup must not be older than 4 years.
5. Total funding received not more than $2.5M
6. The startup must be an Israeli company - but foreign companies can ask, we may open some spots for them.
7. Your startup was not a finalist at previous Israel Mobile Summit / Mobile Monetization Summit startup arena.
Do I need to pitch or can I just exhibit?
We understand that some companies may be less interested in pitching, but are still interested to exhibit as part of the showcase, this is why when you apply, you can indicate whether you'd like just to exhibit or also to pitch.
What if I'm slightly above the eligibility criteria, or I am not sure if I qualify?
You can ask us in the Contact Us tab, state the name of your startups, what does it do, and which eligibility criteria(s) you're not sure about.
We may accept also startups that are slightly outside the criteria (i.e. not from Israel, slightly more funding, slightly older than 4 years etc.) - But that has to be asked and approved in advance.
What do I get if I am selected as a finalist?
1. You get a mini booth of approximately 1m x 1m floor space (See the photos on the right)
2. The booth will have a carpet, two chairs, table and your logo printed at the back.
3. Your startup logo will also be listed at the startup page at this site.
4. You can bring your own marketing materials, but only those who can fit at the table - brochures, laptop etc.
5. You cannot bring anything that needs to stand on the floor - i.e. rollups, big tv screens with a stand etc.
Is it free?
Yes, there are no fees associated with applying or with the booth. The only thing you will have to pay if you get selected is tickets for your staff, at a discounted startup rate (We ask for that just as a token of commitment)
What is the deadline?
The deadline to submit your startup is April.27 (Deadline extended!)
When will I know if I was selected?
All applicants will be emailed after the deadline passed and get more info on the process. Typically we try to announce the finalists at least a month before the Summit.
How to apply?
In this form below - good luck! (if you can't see the form below, you can access it here)