The Summit will cover many topics in panel discussions with industry leaders
(Panels are still subject to change)
- Mobile Advertising 2020: Formats & Trends - With over 10 years of smartphones, mobile advertising has come a long way. We’re starting to get a clear vision of the things that works and those that didn’t. What will be the leading ad formats in the 2020s? How will programmatic advertising evolve even more to support these formats and what are the trends that will have the most impact on the mobile advertising market?
- Keeping away Bots, Fraudsters & Farmers - Despite the industry's efforts to fight ad fraud, we are facing new challenges every day - how can both publishers and ad networks work together to keep fraudsters away, and to detect click farms, bots and other malicious activities? How can we track the exact sources of clicks and attribute them to either legitimate users or fake accounts?
User Acquisition & Growth
- Creative user acquisition tactics for apps - With so much noise in the app stores, publishers are finding it difficult to reach to their potential users. What are some creative ways to attract users? This panel will touch on user acquisition via content, via influencers, via creative social campaigns and more.
- User Acquisition best practices for games - Making a great game is not enough - in today's saturated markets the key to a game's success is a solid user acquisition strategies - how can publishers - big and small, can adapt their user acquisition strategy to fit their capabilities? What are the current trends in UA and which successful campaigns can we learn from?
- Alternative markets & app stores – Epic Games amazed the world by launching Fortnite outside of Google Play. But this move which seems bold in the west, has been a common practice in some rising markets in the east, whether in China where Google Play is blocked, or in other markets where local internet giants have their own store, or even western stores focusing on certain verticals. Which trending markets and which stores should developers look at to launch their next app/game?
Monetization & Innovation
- Monetization tips & tricks - Most apps and games today are monetized using a mix of ads monetization and in-app purchases. However some other monetization techniques such as subscriptions are gaining traction. This panel will discuss the various ways to monetize and the balance between monetization channels. It will also touch on how can publishers maximize their revenues by using the right ads format and timing as well as perfecting offers to their users.
- Entrepreneurs talk - founders of successful apps share their monetization strategies - In this panel we'll hear from several app entrepreneurs that were successful at monetizing their app - what were the different approaches they took? What made it work - and can their knowledge be replicated to other apps