The Startup Contest is back!
The Israel Mobile Summit startup contest is back! We are glad to give opportunity to 20 lucky startups to exhibit for FREE in the biggest event of the mobile ecosystem in Israel!
Finalists will get their own free mini-booth, tickets, 5-mins pitch and great PR as well: See our startups on primetime news at Channel 2, Channel 10 and Channel 1
Startup finalists of previous years include (Funds raised to date):
Gett ($513M), iOnRoad (Acquired $20M), Glide ($36.5M), Medisafe ($21.5M) JoyTunes ($7M), PayKey ($6.4M), Breezometer ($4.8M), LogDog ($3.5M), Engie ($3.5M), Abbi (Acquired) and many more!
*** THIS YEAR WE ARE FOCUSING ONLY ON APP/GAME DEVELOPERS ***
1. Your startup must be developing a mobile app or a game.
2. This must be your main and only business.
3. The startup must not be older than 4 years.
4. Total funding received not more than $2.5M
5. Your startup was not a finalist at one of our previous Summits
What do I get if I am selected as a finalist?
1. You get a FREE mini booth of approximately 1m x 1m floor space (See the photos on the right)
2. You will get 2 FREE tickets to the Summit.
3. Your startup logo will also be listed at the startup page at this site.
4. Inclusion in our press releases about the Summit Startup finalists.
5. Some of the finalists will also get to pitch and take part in our startup contest!
What is the pitch at the startup contest? Who takes part?
We typically select from the 20 startups who get to exhibit, about 6-7 startups that will take part in the startup contest (prizes will be announced later) - these startups will pitch in front of our expert jury, and typically the winner gets a lot of extra PR. If you're not interested in pitching, it is still possible to exhibit and opt of of pitching in case you're selected as a top-finalist.
Is it free?
Yes, there are no fees associated with applying or with the booth!
What is the deadline?
The deadline to submit your startup is August.31!
When will I know if I was selected?
All applicants will be emailed after the deadline passed and get more info on the process. Typically we try to announce the finalists at least a month before the Summit.